Major League Conditioning Centers is a well established fitness center with over 2 decade’s industry experience. At 4500 square foot, the facility has everything a major gym does while keeping a personal and casual atmosphere.
About The Staff
MLCC employs fitness professionals that can guide the clients through a proven fitness system and enjoy working in a team setting without the pressure of any type of selling.
- Full and part time opportunities
- Pay is per hour – not per client/session
- No sales required
- Health insurance to those who qualify
- Internships available
Enthusiastic individuals who have a desire to assist people, of all types and ages, reach their fitness goals, and at least one of the following:
- Certification from a nationally recognized organization (ie: ACE, ACSM, NSCA)
- Certification from a local Community College
- Degree from an accredited University in Kinesiology, Exercise Science or other related field
- Current enrollment at a Community College or University working toward personal training, exercise science or related degree or certification (Internship Program)
Call 602-230-8581 For More Information