Can’t play? That’s okay. Support MLCC Charities with a donation.
Wildfire Golf Club Faldo Course
Major League Charities Golf Classic 2017
Golf: Wildfire Golf Club
5350 Marriott Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85054
Lunch and Concept Shop: Lunch Location: Horses Help
Lunch Time: 1pm
Concept Shop: Horses Help
Friday May 12, 2017
7:00am – 8:00am Registration / 8:00am Shotgun
Horses Help, 1:00pm
4 Person Team Scramble
Price Includes: Golf, Lunch and $200 Voucher to the Concept Shop*
(*Voucher is only good at the concept that is at Horses Help)
To raise much needed funds for Horses Help, an Arizona 501(c)3 therapeutic riding facility. There are many ways you can help us through participating in this May 12th event at Wildfire Golf Club (where the LPGA plays), including various sponsorships or being a player.
ABOUT THIS YEAR’S BENEFACTOR – HORSES HELP
Horses Help is an Arizona 501(c)(3) premier therapeutic and recreational agency that serves the special needs population by providing activities to empower them to break through physical, cognitive and emotional barriers using a unique collaboration of horses and people within Arizona’s “Valley of the Sun”. For additional information please visit www.horseshelp.org or call 602-569-6056. For directions from Horses Help to Wildfire Golf Club Click Here
- Physical disabilities
- Cognitive disabilities
- Emotional impairment
- At-risk youth
- Active, separated and retired service members
- Adaptive (therapeutic) Riding
- Equine Facilitated Learning
- Equine Facilitated Mental Health
- Educational Enrichment
- Tournament Sponsor $10,000 – 8 complimentary golf player entries, 10 tickets to the Horses Help Barn Bash ($1,000 value), 2 (6×8) banners, verbal recognition before start, branding opportunities.
- MVP Sponsor $5,000 – 6 complimentary golf player entries, 6 tickets to the Horses Help Barn Bash ($600 value), 1 (4×6) banner, verbal recognition, branding opportunities.
- All-Star Sponsor $3,000 – 4 complimentary golfer player entries, 4 tickets to the Horses Help Barn Bash ($400 value), 1 (2×4) banner, verbal recognition, branding opportunities.
- Gold Glove Sponsor $1,500 – 2 complimentary golf player entries, 2 tickets to the Horses Help Barn Bash, 1 pin flag, verbal recognition, branding opportunities.
- Cy Young Sponsor $700 – 1 complimentary golf player entry, verbal recognition, branding opportunities.
- Flag Sponsor $300 – 0 Golfers, 1 pin flag, branding opportunities.
Registration and Payment Deadline May 5, 2017
For more information call Kim Clark at 602-230-8581
or email Us Here
Can’t play in the 2017 golf tournament? No problem.
Donate to MLCC Charities, today.
MLCC Charities Inc., is a Major League Conditioning Centers 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit organization. Having hosted several profitable golf events, Major League Conditioning Centers decided to pursue a not-for-profit status in order to raise money for other local not-for-profit organizations. In August 2014, MLCC Charities, Inc.was born. Their goal is to make each event a unique, fun experience for the participants and at the same time raise money for a well-deserving charity.