Bill Ross, former Strength & Conditioning Coach for the Kansas City Royals, and Founder of Major League Conditioning Centers is holding a FREE Health & Fitness Workshop in Phoenix on Thursday, August 4th at 6PM.
Who should come to hear Bill speak? You should if you have any interest in:
- Learning how to increase your strength
- Learning why your weight loss program may not be working
- Improving your flexibility or range of motion
- Improving your balance or posture
- Learning why your body may not be getting enough nutrition (even if you eat the ideal foods)
- Making sure you don’t overtrain in your workouts
Come out to Major League Conditioning Centers on Thursday, August 4th at 6PM and bring your questions for Bill. He will address your questions as well as other topics related to fitness, the optimal workout, nutrition, and more.
Bill will prove to you how a proper 30-minute workout 3 times per week is far more effective than an exercise program that takes 1-2 hours 5 days per week. The results from those who participate in Bill’s program are simply remarkable!
You won’t want to miss this event!
Registration is free for the first 25 people and then it’s $25 per ticket.
Don’t delay, register TODAY and get your early bird (FREE) ticket!
If you have any questions, reach out to us at 602-230-8581.